Skip to content
How do I apply your products?
- Brush application: Apply thinly and evenly along the wood grain with a natural bristle, firm, high quality brush and spread well. Usually 1-2 thin coats are required.
- Roller application: Apply thinly and evenly along the wood grain with a microfibre roller and spread well. Usually 1-2 thin coats are required.
- Cloth application: Apply with a dry, lint-free cloth – thinly, throughly and evenly along wood grain. Remove surplus or excess with a dry cloth. Usually 3-4 thin coats are required.
- Spray application: Apply with either a customary spray gun (nozzle 1.2-1.5mm, 1.8-2.5 bar), an airless or HVLP requipment. Apply swiftly in vertical sections along the wood grain.
- Buffing application: Spread the finish evenly with a wide paint scraper or the Osmo scraper. Wait approx. 30-60 minutes for the oil to absorb. Buff the surface with a single-disc machine using a green pad. Apply second coat directly after this and spread the finish evenly across the surface using a white pad.