REMOVES DIRT AND STAINS EFFORTLESSLY
Special concentrated dilution for cleaning untreated or oiled wooden decking and garden furniture. Water soluble for quick, easy and thorough decking maintenance. The surface becomes resistant against soiling and water.
- A concentrated decking cleaner for use on untreated or oiled wooden decking
- Also suitable for cleaning screens, fences and wooden garden furniture
- Cleans and revives wooden garden decking
- Removes dirt and stains effortlessly
- Resistant to soiling and water
- Water soluble for quick, easy and thorough decking maintenance
- Low V.O.C content
Decking boards to be cleaned should be free from loose dirt, debris, leaves and twigs. Sweep the decked area with a stiff broom or brush to remove all loose matter before cleaning.
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess compatibility and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the container at all times.
Add Osmo Decking Cleaner to water for mopping. The mix of cleaner to water depends on the amount of soiling on the surface of the wood. For a weak concentration, mix 1 part cleaner to 25 parts water; for a very strong concentration of cleaner, mix 1 part cleaner with 1 part water. Any amount between these values can be used as required, i.e 5:1, 10:1, 15:1 etc.
HOW TO CLEAN DECKING
- Clean along the wood grain with a stiff broom or decking scrubber, such as Osmo Decking Cleaning Brush
- After cleaning wood deck, rinse with clean water and allow the surface to dry
Please Note: Avoid direct contact of Osmo Decking Cleaner with plants and garden ornaments.
For general maintenance of garden decking, sweep decking boards with a stiff broom or decking brush to remove any loose dirt or debris, and re-apply Osmo Decking Cleaner as and when required.