INTENSIVE CLEANING FOR FINISHED SURFACES
Osmo Intensive Cleaner is ideal as an alternative to sanding wooden surfaces previously treated with oils and waxes, e.g. wooden flooring or furniture, and is also suitable for cleaning plastics, stainless steel and other waterproof surfaces.
- A special concentrate for intensive cleaning without sanding
- Designed for use on all oiled and waxed wooden floors and surfaces
- Highly effective, lightly alkaline cleaning agent
- Removes interior and exterior organic and inorganic dirt and stains
- Ideal for cleaning oiled and waxed surfaces prior to finishing
Osmo FloorXcenter is a lightweight and easy to manage floor buffing unit which has a soap dispenser that enables the user to dispense the optimal amount of a pre-loaded cleaner, such as a mixture of Osmo Intensive Cleaner, or Osmo Wash and Care for easy floor maintenance. Can be used to clean, resurface as well as colour and refinish floors with Osmo wood finishes.
Remove loose dirt and grit with a stiff broom or brush prior to application of Intensive Cleaner.
Always do a test area before starting any project and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the container at all times.
- Mix 1 part Osmo Intensive to 20 parts water
- For tougher areas mix 1 part Osmo Intensive to 10 parts water
- Apply cleaning solution to the surface to be cleaned
- Loosen dirt and wipe away all of the cleaner with clear water using an Osmo Micro Mop or a lint-free cloth
- Allow to dry before re-finishing with an Osmo wood finish.
- For mechanical processing on flooring, Osmo recommend using a single disc machine
Wooden surfaces treated with Osmo Intensive Cleaner can be finished with a suitable Osmo wood finish.