Floor Roller Set
FOR APPLICATION OF CLEAR OSMO POLYX-OILS
Made from 100% seamless microfiber and solvent resistant. Designed for quick and professional application, saving you time. High loading capacity and equally thin release of finish, complete with a multiple use tray with disposable inserts.
- The Microfibre Roller should only be saturated lightly. A lightly saturated roller will allow the user to cover approx. 45-55ft² (4-5m²) of flooring. Please be aware that Osmo Polyx-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and roller tracks must be rolled or smoothed out immediately.
- After finishing work, the Microfibre Roller can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.
- Stir the Osmo Polyx-Oil finish well and pour into the tray.
- Take the Osmo Microfibre Roller and roll well on the grid of the tray.
- Roll the Osmo Polyx-Oil very thinly and evenly onto the wood floor following the grain.
- Store the roller and tray in a plastic bag overnight to prevent drying
- Clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000