For the periodic refreshing and maintenance of hardwood floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes – the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centres and even in airports!
- A high quality, maintenance oil for oiled hardwood floors and furniture
- Revives dull or matte surfaces without the need for sanding or renovation work
- Resistant to dirt, scuffs and liquid spillages
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- Quick drying (3-4 hours)
- Safe for humans, animals and plants when dry
Double Bladed Trowel
A high quality German-made double sided trowel for the easy and efficient application of viscous wood finishes. Used in large “figure 8” sweeping motions, the trowel has two sides, flexible (for initial spreading) and firm (for removing product excess). No sharp edges or burrs; the trowel can be disassembled completely with a screwdriver and stainless steel portions can be thoroughly cleaned with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000.
A high quality German-made 500mm trowel for the easy and efficient application of viscous wood finishes over large areas of flooring. Telescopic handle and frame saves kneeling and allows the user to cover large areas quickly. No sharp edges or burrs; the trowel is cleaned with a cloth and then wiped down with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000.
Osmo FloorXcenter is a lightweight and easy to manage floor buffing unit which has a soap dispenser that enables the user to dispense the optimal amount of a pre-loaded cleaner, such as a mixture of Osmo Intensive Cleaner, or Osmo Wash and Care for easy floor maintenance. Can be used to clean, resurface as well as colour and refinish floors with Osmo wood finishes.
Floors to be oiled must be clean and free from surface dirt and debris. It is recommended that floors are vacuumed or cleaned with a damp lint-free cloth or mop prior to oiling.
Always apply a test coat to a spare surface or inconspicuous area to assess the color, compatibility and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times. Allow for good ventilation during application and drying. Shake well before use to ensure a consistent finish.
- Apply Osmo Maintenance Oil thinly with an Osmo Premium Microfibre Roller or a soft, lint-free cloth and work into the wood, going with the grain
- For larger areas, the oil can be applied with a single disk application / buffing machine and Osmo Floor Buffing Pad
- Remove any traces of excess oil and allow to dry
Light marks and dirt can be removed by cleaning the affected surface with a mixture of water and Osmo Wash And Care.
For light scratches, use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, if marks go deeper into the wood then a light sand is required before applying further maintenance oil to the affected area. For occasional renovation, re-apply a thin coat of Osmo Maintenance Oil to clean, dry wood flooring and furniture surfaces.