Garden Maintenance Kit
Garden Maintenance Kit
REFRESH AND PROTECT YOUR GARDEN FURNITURE
Complete maintenance kit for the care and protection for garden furniture. Freshens and cleans soiled and weathered wood. Contains Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel to restore weathered wood back to the original colour and character. Teak-Oil Spray for the protection, maintenance and the enhancing appearance of natural wooden garden furniture and deckings. Easy to use buffing fleece and stiff brush included.
- Everything you need to maintain your garden furniture
- Restore natural characteristic of unweathered wood; the fresh warm color tone is visible again
- Protects the wood without peeling, flaking, cracking or blistering
- Teak-Oil smoothens the wood surface and make it water and dirt repellent
- Provides the wood with natural oils, without forming a film on the surface
- Protection is safe for human, plant and animal
- Products are odourless and biodegradable
Osmo Floor Brushes are specially designed for the application of Osmo Polyx-Oil(s) and Wood Wax Finishes. Made from 100% natural bristles, these high-quality made in Germany brushes are designed specifically for the quick and efficient application of Osmo products. Brush handle has locking connection for Osmo Telescopic Handle.
Wooden garden furniture and other wooden surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and free from surface contaminates.
- Before treating wooden garden furniture and other wood surfaces, they may require a light sanding or brushing with a stiff brush to remove any ingrained surface dirt and debris
- Any traces of mould, algae or moss should be removed with a scraper or stiff brush
Always do a test area before beginning any project and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the container (or enclosed) at all times.
Use the Osmo Reviver Gel first before the Osmo Teak Oil Spray.
Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel
- Apply the wood reviver gel to wooden garden furniture with the stiff brush provided
- Scrub the gel in the direction of the grain working it in to the timber surface
- After approximately 20 minutes rinse off with lots of clean water
- For wood that has been grey / silver for a long period, a second application may be required
- Allow 48 hours drying time before applying the Teak Oil
Osmo Teak-Oil Spray
- Spray the surface approximately 25 cm away from the substrate
- Afterwards massage into hardwood garden furniture with the buffing fleece
- Wipe away any excess oil with a lint-free cloth
- Allow to dry for approximately 12 hours with good ventilation
- Apply 2nd coat same as above
For general garden furniture maintenance, apply a maintenance coat of Osmo Teak Oil as and when required. In the event that the wood turns grey / silver over time, repeat the application processes above, first applying Osmo Wood Reviver Gel, then the Teak Oil.