NEARLY INVISIBLE PROTECTION WITH NO COLOUR CHANGE
Osmo Polyx-Oil 3051 Raw is designed to retain an untreated appearance on light coloured woods such as Oak, Ash, Birch and Maple. Neutralises the permanent ‘wet-look’ that develops after the application of a clear oil-based finish and keeps the wood looking raw and untreated. Based on natural vegetable oils and waxes.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing – will not crack, flake or peel
- Resistant to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibres
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad, or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms